Monday, April 04, 2005

I'm A Blogger ( & Photo)


The folks at www.futuretense.org say there are now millions of bloggers--or was it billions? It's a shame not to be one of them, especially when it can be done for free. As usual I've turned to the world of Google for kokua. I don't have much time to spend on this. I haven't even had time to keep up with truthout.org as I usually do. I want to put together a good short story before the next meeting of my writer's group at Church of the Crossroads. Then of course there's the stuff at HPU that's waiting to be worked on (some for pay, some pro bono.) Gotta take care of my legal work (definitely not pro bono--those days are gone.) I'll be getting lots done over the next week--no distractions!
Laterz, you all.
Misha

2 Comments:

Blogger kokuaguy said...

I'm commenting on my own posting--since I'm the only one who knows about this blog. I made a mistake when I referred to the show on public radio called "Future Tense". The best way to find it is simply to "Google" future tense. The first result will be to the Future Tense page on the MPR website (Minnesota Public Radio). That's it. Check out the archives!

10:26 PM  
Blogger kokuaguy said...

Oh, yeah ... Happy Birthday to Me!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home