Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My Greatest Independence Day



I learned more today at the LDS Tabernacle on Beretania and Punahou in Honolulu at the annual obsevance of Independence Day than I ever recall learning on any previous 4th of July. All of it was important. Some of what I write about it later will not please the friends who invited me there, and on an odessey to Haleiwa later, which I will likewise remember as long as I remember anything in my life, I believe. But much of it was moving and enlightening and made me proud to have been invited there and proud to have friends there who desire my company and who care about the disposition of my eternal spirit, and the spirits of my family and loved ones.

I'm off to the family beach home of one of them in a few minutes, and will take my computer and see if a Clearwire wireless satellite signal can be picked up out there--we weren't able to do so at Camp Mokuleia in February. I can't believe I never blogged about that. Have a great day, and Google Robert Wai / Congressional Medal of Honor when you have time time today; it would be a wonderful way to pay tribute to the freedoms and privileges that Americans enjoy, and the many gallant warriors who have given their lives for in the past.
With warmest aloha,
Mike

1 Comments:

Blogger kokuaguy said...

Clearwire did not work in Haleiwa, by the way.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home